飨祭用英语说"human sacrifices"，还网络中常译为"fei y? chi"，在《英语汉语大辞典》中，共找到98个与飨祭相关的译文和例句。
示例：Cedar Rapids, Tulsa or Chi-Town? or chi -town?
3. Well, they are sponsoring the festival.
4. Don't! i'm serious! That's what they say.
5. if asked to make the ultimate sacrifice?
6. You shall not offer upon it incense of another composition nor oblation, and victim, neither shall you offer libations.
7. An altar boy lesson of some kind?
8. And pay respect to all the lost souls at the pier!
9. - Good pigeons for sacrifice.
10. All right, that's bent enough. Get the crowbar, pop the plate.
11. Before you fast please take this famous Fragrant Rain tea
12. But we've always had a Forest Festival.
13. "The woman-child will be sacrificed."
14. That was the focus of the sacrifice.
15. We're calling from the Shenzhen Orchestra.