3. "Borrow, create it out of nothing and give it to us, so that we can face our problems and not go under, or otherwise".
译文:去借钱 凭空去印钞票 然后把钱给我们 这样我们才能面对问题。
4. "or on his forehead so that no one shall be able to buy or sell...
5. We can not afford to pay all these bills, we just pay for these bills by printing money
6. if i do that, if i manufacture money in my own home, it's called counterfeiting
7. indy, cover your heart! Cover your heart!
8. Growing your own food is like printing your own money.
9. i'm printing wedding invitations
10. indy! For God sakes, help me!
11. They can print whatever they need to buy the Box.
12. Price check on VagiClean, aisle fiive.
13. They changed it to this after i left.
14. When government arbitrarily, out of thin air, prints money
15. it is... it's a license to print money for everybody.