重点关注的英语可以这样说： pay attention to the stress，其次还可以说成"focus on"，在《实用全新英汉双解大词典》中，共找到20个与重点关注相关的释义和例句。
1. pay attention to the stress
重点关注翻译为 pay attention to the stress。
Few foreign universities put much emphasis on the cozy communal life that characterizes American campuses from clubs and sports teams to student publications and drama societies.
1. - Zach, i need you to focus, okay?
2. These filters take us from all sound down to what we pay attention to.
3. Let's focus on a few concerns before delving into our example.
4. The problem on corporate social responsibility is one of the important problens debated.
5. investors are focusing on companies that beat...
6. These filters take us from all sound down to what we pay attention to.
7. it focuses on the shifting and makes this trend as an important venation.
8. (Laughter) RL: So, one of the things we're really focusing on is, really, the cost.
译文:（笑声） RL: 我们现在重点关注的一件事 其实是，成本。
9. TR2 is focused on sing the completeness of the translation of design requirements into design specifications.
10. That's not really the point. The point is, that
11. The stock market, which has quintupled in two years, remains a concern for the government.
12. Attentive in particular to talk of Hearst's geologist.
13. The focal point for the town's many visitors is the museum.
14. i think the trust is where you want to focus.
15. YEAH, WELL THAT'S THE CONCERN.