声誉鹊起翻译为gain one's reputation rapidly。
示例：By saying "Your Honor", you gain the court's attention and open up a channel of communication, a conduit. you gain the court's attention a conduit.
译文:他最出名的诗歌都有着哀伤的基调， 或用他的话来说： “悲凄与永不止息的追忆。” 《乌鸦》中，主人公将自己的悲伤投射在 一只只会重复一句话的乌鸦上。该作使得坡声誉鹊起。
3. We do not want to miss in the rise to fame.
4. in 2005, he made his name known with the movie Densha Otoko.
5. My name, my position, my family.
6. - Our reputation is the guarantee.
7. You'll not only ruin your reputation you'll destroy hers.
8. Way to destroy your reputation.
9. See how popular East East is.
10. Honest, square-dealing and honorable." Wait a minute.
11. it's a little like your reputation.
12. The crowd demanded three encores, and Mr Darwish's fame was born.
13. in order to defend my reputation
14. it would be bad for my reputation.
15. She says she must think of her school's reputation.