6. it makes you sound y and that's 'y, not 'douch-ay.'"
7. What about the ignorance of the reps? .
8. You can drink, you can joke, you can engage in juvenile attempts to make your father uncomfortable, but you will do your duty.
译文:你可以喝酒，你可以搞笑 你可以举止幼稚无知 来让你父亲难堪。
9. You're behaving like a child
10. So i don't mean stupidity, i don't mean a callow indifference to fact or reason or data.
11. But i was as ignorant as i could be for as long as i could be.
12. i'm dealing with a juvenile.
13. And it was childish, it was juvenile-
14. People didn't know about things.
15. You're childish, immature.