1. Lady Catherine de Bourgh's estate was called Rosings.
2. Elizabeth Bennet visited Rosings with her family.
3. Mr. Collins was the rector of the church near Rosings.
4. The gardens at Rosings were beautiful.
5. Rosings was situated in a picturesque location.
1. Mr. Collins was delighted to show his cousin the grand estate of Rosings, which he considered to be one of the finest in the country. （柯林斯先生十分高兴地向他的表兄展示罗兴庄园，他认为这是全国最好的庄园之一。）
2. Lady Catherine de Bourgh, the formidable owner of Rosings, had a reputation for being a formidable and imposing figure in society. （罗兴庄园的主人凯瑟琳·德·布尔德夫人在社交界中以强悍和威严的形象著称。）
例句:Perhaps you may have visited Rosings Park? (或许各位造访过罗新斯园 佛斯特上校,佛斯特太太)
例句:Our intimacy at Rosings is a blessing of which few could boast! (我和罗新斯园关系密切 不是每个人都有这种福份)
例句:Rosings Park, and she often condescends to drive by my humble dwelling in her little phaeton and ponies. (罗新斯花园 她还常乘她的四轮小马车 拜访过我的寒舍)
1. Rosings Park, and she often condescends to drive by my humble dwelling in her little phaeton and ponies. (翻译:罗新斯花园 她还常乘她的四轮小马车 拜访过我的寒舍)
2. On the following morning he hastened to Rosings to pay his respects. (翻译:第二天上午，他赶快到罗新斯去拜会。)
3. I understand that you are the nephew of Lady Catherine de Bourgh of Rosings Park! (翻译:我知道您是罗新斯园 凯瑟琳德波夫人的外甥)
4. You may come to Rosings as often as you like, and play on the pianoforte in Mrs Jenkinson's room. (翻译:你可以随时到罗新斯园来 弹杰金生太太房里的钢琴)
5. One daughter, the heiress of Rosings and very extensive property. (翻译:她只有一个女儿，也就是罗新斯的继承人 将来可以继承到非常大的一笔遗产呢)
6. The garden, in which stands my humble abode, is separated only by a lane... from Rosings Park. (翻译:寒舍的花园和罗新斯园 只隔一条巷子 只隔一条巷子)
7. With an air of indifference he soon afterwards added, "How long did you say that he was at Rosings?" (翻译:他立刻又带着一副满不在乎的神气说道：“你刚刚说他在罗新斯待了多久？” )
8. But I'll only come if you guarantee me a glimpse of the famous chimney piece at Rosings Park! (翻译:但你一定要保证让我一瞥 罗新斯园著名的壁炉台)
9. Rosings is the safest place in England. (翻译:罗新斯是英格兰最安全的地方 Rosings is the safest place in england.)
10. We have been here three weeks, and already we have dined at Rosings Park six times! (翻译:我们来了三星期 已经在罗新斯园 吃了6次晚餐)
11. Upon my word, it reminds me greatly of the small summer breakfast room at Rosings! (翻译:说实话,这让我想起 罗新斯园的夏日小早餐厅)
12. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings only to see you. (翻译:这几个月对于我来说是一种折磨 我来罗新斯只是为了见你)
13. I will take the rest of your family back with me to Rosings. (翻译:我会带你剩余的家人和我回罗新斯 I will take the rest of your family back with me to rosings.)