禅宗思想的英语是"the chan school thought -"，还网络中常译为"the theory of chan sect -"，在《实用全新英汉双解大词典》中，共找到11个与禅宗思想相关的释义和例句。
3. This is the Zen Buddhist temple at Buttsuji.
4. There's a nice story about a Zen monk who lived in a cave.
5. We mainly practise zazen - Zen meditation.
6. That's so Zen. it is, kind of, isn't it?
7. Which brings us to the institute's own Zen garden imported from Kyoto.
8. Stuck in your gloomy old ideas.
9. But unlike real-world court cases, koans were intentionally incomprehensible.
10. Yes, it's so. You shouldn't try to be Zen, dude. You're wearing a gold chain.
11. The monks here practise Seon, or Zen Buddhism.
12. ideas. Virile, modern ideas.
13. Thoughts hurried 'n disordered.
14. With the absence of both love and hate... everything becomes clear and undisguised."
15. - With your mind. The Train of Thought gets easily distracted.