寄宿生的英语是"resident student"，还可以翻译为 boarder，在《学生实用英汉双解大词典》中，共找到68个与寄宿生相关的释义和例句。
2. oppidans(n. 市民；(英国伊顿公学的)校外寄宿生\nadj. 城里的)
host and parasites ( 宿主及寄生虫 )
1. That's why she took in boarders
2. i'll set up lodging in your place.
3. After that, i went to boarding school.
4. You want to rent the space room?
5. - Yes, it's a boarding school.
6. An Exonian for two years, Zuckerberg had plenty of time to observe and partite in the social culture and rhythms ingrained in Exeter's boarding lifestyle.
7. The other trainees, you know, they went to fancy boarding schools and European exchange programs.
8. i was sent away to boarding school.
9. i don't want to feel like a boarder, and you, you don't even treat me like i'm a guest.
译文:我不想觉得自己是寄宿生， 而你，你甚至不 对待我就像我是一个客人。
10. i don't remember what hened at boarding school, but
11. He just sent me off to boarding school.
12. And this is your new tenant. His name is Greider.
13. Boarding school in Switzerland.
14. This is Master Jenkin, my new boarder.He's a student at Oxford.
15. i won't go to boarding school.