不可触摸的英语为" Untouched"，还网络中常译为" non-tangible"，在《实用全新英汉双解大词典》中，共找到40个与不可触摸相关的短语释义和例句。
1. ♪ That we got to feel the sand ♪
2. Touch and feel. Rub, touch, and feel.
3. You can't touch the instruments or in any way communicate what you find to the others.
译文:你们不可以触摸乐器， 或者以任何形式和其他成员沟通 箱子里的内容。
4. They seemed to have the power to touch the incorporeal and see the invisible.
8. Stop it! How many times do i have to say it?
9. Why is it that business leaders and investors quite often don't see the connection between creating the intangible of employee hiness with creating the tangible of financial profits in their business?
译文:为什么 企业领袖、投资者 通常看不到这层关系 创造的不可触摸的 员工们的快乐 以及 商业中的财政利润。
10. Keep out of reach of children."
11. in "All Shook Up," a touch is not a touch, but a chill.
12. ♪ i need a tip, tip, tip, tip ♪
13. - Do not touch the exhibit.
14. To touch, debase and thereby acquire, or touched, acquire and thereby debase.
15. in Vivian's case, her unit of production isn't the tangible hours she works, it's the intangible difference she makes during that one hour of work.
译文:从薇薇安的例子中， 她的单位产量 并不是可以计算的她工作的每个小时 而是她所做到的那些不可触摸的区别 在那一小时的工作中。