罪责的英语可以这样说： Schuld，还经常被译作 guilty，在《在线英语词典》中，共找到48个与罪责相关的翻译和例句。
罪责翻译为responsibility for an offence。
It was a vain attempt to shift the responsibility for the murder to somebody else.
Die Schuld trifft dich ( 罪责降临到你头上 )
Schuldprinzip Das Schuldprinzip ( 罪责原则 )
exculpatory cirtances ( 可开脱罪责的情况 )
sense of liability for guilt ( 罪责感 )
delusion of culpability ( 罪责妄想 )
dispersion of liability for guilt ( 罪责扩散 )
Capacity and Culpability ( 能力与罪责 )
1. i can find no evidence exonerating the Εmperor.
2. Yes. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be blamed.
3. You mustn't let your faith be overed by guilt.
4. - Or to exonerate you if you weren't involved.
5. Make bank robbery and kidnapping federal crimes.
6. also, since Moo-myoung was charged for letting the King get hurt, he was removed from his post.
7. Do you think you will be forgiven for what you've done?
8. Now's not the time to be thinking that way.
9. Well, not...it's not all guilt.
10. You are in the firing line ...
11. Condemned to a life of drudgery and despair in a strange land far from home.
12. How you love your precious guilt.
13. Because i don't wanna take the blame.
14. Well, they're not gonna get away with this .
15. We will investigate the Εmperor for war crimes.