东奔西跑的英语为"run around here and there"，还可以翻译为 Run around，在《大课标百科词典》中，共找到93个与东奔西跑相关的翻译和例句。
3. Well, i was wandering around.
4. Why choose the harder path?
5. if you had gone into practice, you'd be at the top now instead of flatfooting around.
译文:你要是用于实践 现在肯定是一流律师 而不是东奔西跑 法律是伟大的游戏。
6. So no more weird illegal jobs.
7. That approach, says Chris Evans, the immigration minister, was designed for a world in which people did not move much.
8. He was following the artists, and he goes to here, he goes there, and i worry.
9. Now, one way to do it is to run like hell, you know.
10. Engineer Jun Ashihara also said the machine is useful for people standing in long lines and for people who run around to make deliveries.
11. i have to go wherever i am ordered
12. "So, right now," "as busy as i am with commitments,"
13. - Tired of carrying things from place to place? - Yeah!
14. Except now, my friends and i could text or talk to each other wherever we were, instead of pretending, when we were running around each other's backyards.
译文:然而现在，我和朋友不论在哪里， 都可以互相发信息或者对话， 而不再需要像 在后院里东奔西跑时 那样假装互相对话。
15. His face wears smile as if he is happy in something. He is not like people of Archer horoscope bustling here and there.