关于”大历年题目一览“的英语作文范文2篇，作文题目：List of Taichung Year Questions。以下是关于大历年题目一览的考研英语范文，每篇作文均为满分范文带翻译。
高分英语作文1：List of Taichung Year Questions
You are supposed to write for the college magazine a letter of advice to the department concerned. Your letter should be based on the following information given in Chinese.
I am writing this letter to offer some suggestions on the improvement of our school library. It is hoped that the following points will be taken into account.
Firstly, the library is facing the problem of insufficient books and narrow coverage, which results in a large number of students not finding books they need. Secondly, the library hours are not flexible enough, which is quite inconvenient for students who have to study late at night. Thirdly, the library environment, such as the lighting and ventilation, needs to be improved as soon as possible.
Under these cirtances, I suggest the academic department take some measures to improve the library, such as increasing the number of books and updating their varieties on a regular basis, setting up a more flexible schedule for library hours, and conducting some investigations to address issues of the library environment.
I hope my suggestions will be given serious consideration and action will be taken to improve the library. Thank you for your attention.
You have recently benefited from a generous donation made by a wealthy philanthrot to the welfare department of your school. Write a letter to express your gratitude on behalf of yourself and other students. Be sure to specify how the donation has enabled you to accomplish your academic goals.
Write the letter in NO LESS THAN 120 WORDS.
On behalf of all the students in our school who have benefited from your generous donation to the welfare department, I would like to express my gratitude and reciation for your kind help.
It is an absolute pleasure to have witnessed the positive impact of your donation on our academic life. Thanks to your generosity, our school was able to purchase more advanced textbooks and install highly efficient equipment, which has provided us with more advanced and diverse learning opportunities. Equally importantly, your donation has given us the confidence to face challenges and make progress in our studies.
It is not only your philanthropic spirit, but also your great sense of responsibility and generosity that has deeply moved us. It is people like you in this world that have made our society a better place.
Again, thank you for your kindness and generosity. We'll always remember your kindness and always be grateful for what you've done for us.
Write a letter to the manager of a restaurant in the form of complaint. You should include the following:
1. Give details of your visit to the restaurant.
2. Explain the problems encountered.
3. State your complaint clearly.
Write the letter in NO LESS THAN 120 WORDS.
I am writing to express my disointment and frustration with the poor quality of service and food at your restaurant. The experience I had at your establishment was not only below average, but was also quite frustrating and inconvenient.
I visited your restaurant on the evening of June 18th with my friends for a dinner. During our meal, we encountered both poor quality and poor service. Firstly, the dishes we ordered were not served hot enough and were of poor quality. Secondly, the service we received from your staff was not only unprofessional, but was also quite cold and unfriendly. We waited for quite a while before our dishes were served, and it took even longer to refill our drinks.
As a regular customer, I believe that it is critical that your establishment maintains a certain level of quality in its food and customer service. Unfortunately, this was not the case during our recent visit. Based on our experience, I have decided to seek other options for dining in the future, and I suggest you take immediate action to resolve these issues.
I hope you take my feedback seriously and take the necessary steps to improve the quality of your restaurant.
The student union of your university is planning to hold a cultural exhibition on campus next week. You are asked to write a letter, in the name of the union, to invite students from other universities to attend. Please include the following information:
1. Introduction of the event.
2. Date, location and agenda of the event.
3. Sincerely invite students from other universities to attend.
Write the letter in NO LESS THAN 120 WORDS.
We are pleased to invite all students from other universities to attend a cultural exhibition hosted by our student union next week. We believe that this will be a great opportunity for all students to learn about different cultures and meet new people.
The event will be held on the afternoon of June 20th at our university campus, located at 1234 Main Street. The exhibition will include a variety of cultural displays, performances, and interactive activities, which will provide a great opportunity for everyone to learn and experience different cultures. We will also have an opportunity for partints to share their own cultures and traditions with others.
We would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm invitation to all students from other universities to attend this event. If you are interested, please RSVP by June 18th so we know how many people to expect.
We look forward to seeing you soon and sharing a wonderful cultural experience together.
You are going to ly for a summer camp at an American university. Please write a letter of lication using the following points:
1. Brief introduction of yourself.
2. Reason for choosing this particular summer camp.
3. Your academic background and performance.
4. What you hope to gain from partiting in the summer camp.
5. Express gratitude and expectation for the reply.
Write the letter in NO LESS THAN 150 WORDS.
I am writing this letter to ly for a place in the summer camp at your esteemed university. I am currently a high school student in China, and I am very interested in studying abroad to broaden my horizons and gain a new perspective on the world.
I have chosen this summer camp in particular due to its reputation for outstanding academics and diverse curriculum. I am particularly interested in the courses offered in business, economics and history, as I am planning to pursue a degree in one of these areas in the future.
In terms of my academic background, I have maintained a consistently high GPA, and have been active in various extracurricular activities, such as debate team and Model United Nations. I am particularly interested in economics and social science, and have won several awards in related competitions.
I hope that partiting in this summer camp will provide me with valuable learning opportunities, as well as the chance to meet new
1. 2021：The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Online Education 疫情对在线教育的影响
2. 2020：The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Education 人工智能在教育中的作用
3. 2019：The Pros and Cons of Virtual Reality in Education 虚拟现实在教育中的利弊
4. 2018：The Importance of Critical Thinking in Education 批判性思维在教育中的重要性
5. 2017：The Influence of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships 社交媒体对人际关系的影响
6. 2016：The Benefits and Drawbacks of Bilingual Education 双语教育的利与弊
7. 2015：The Role of Literature in Shaping Society 文学在塑造社会中的作用
8. 2014：The Impact of Globalization on Cultural Diversity 全化对文化多样性的影响
9. 2013：The Pros and Cons of Standardized Testing in Education 标准化考试在教育中的利弊
10. 2012：The Importance of Environmental Protection 环境保护的重要性
11. 2011：The Influence of Advertising on Consumer Behavior 广告对消费者行为的影响
12. 2010：The Benefits and Challenges of Online Shopping 网上购物的好处和挑战
13. 2009：The Impact of Global Warming on the Environment 全变暖对环境的影响
14. 2008：The Advantages and Disadvantages of Genetically Modified Organisms (Os) 转基因生物的优缺点
15. 2007：The Role of Technology in Education 技术在教育中的作用
16. 2006：The Importance of Cultural Exchange 文化交流的重要性
17. 2005：The Pros and Cons of Mobile Phones in People's Lives 手机在人们生活中的利弊
18. 2004：The Impact of Tourism on the Economy 旅游对经济的影响
19. 2003：The Benefits and Drawbacks of E-commerce 电子商务的利与弊
20. 2002：The Role of Science and Technology in Sustainable Development 科学技术在可持续发展中的作用
1. The reasons for studying abroad. (出国留学的原因)
2. The advantages and disadvantages of taking a gap year. (休学一年的优缺点)
3. The importance of teamwork in the workplace. (职场中团队合作的重要性)
4. The benefits of physical exercise. (体育锻炼的益处)
5. The impact of social media on society. (社交媒体对社会的影响)
6. The challenges and benefits of working from home. (的挑战和好处)
7. The significance of cultural diversity. (文化多样性的意义)
8. The impact of technology on education. (科技对教育的影响)
9. The importance of financial literacy. (财务素养的重要性)
10. The benefits of learning a second language. (学习第二语言的益处)
11. The impact of climate change on the environment. (气候变化对环境的影响)
12. The role of women in leadership positions. (女性在领导职位中的角色)
13. The benefits and challenges of globalization. (全化的好处和挑战)
14. The importance of mental health awareness. (心理健康意识的重要性)
15. The impact of fast fashion on the environment. (快时尚对环境的影响)
16. The benefits of volunteering. (志愿服务的益处)
17. The challenges and benefits of online learning. (在线学习的挑战和好处)
18. The impact of artificial intelligence on society. (人工智能对社会的影响)
19. The importance of ethical consumption. (道德消费的重要性)
20. The benefits of cultural exchange programs. (文化交流项目的益处)